“Your brand is how people perceive you wherever they interact with your business—both the impressions you can control and the ones you can’t.”
Your brand strategy is how, what, where, when and to whom you plan on communicating and delivering on your brand messages. Where you advertise and the channels you choose to distribute through are part of your brand strategy as well as what and how you communicate.
Having strong brand equity comes with being consistent and strategic with your branding.
There are many advantages to having a strong brand image:
- Customer recognition: The most important thing to remember is that customers like things that are safe, so having a strong brand image means that a customer can recognise your brand instantly by your logo or colours even and are more likely to choose it over something unfamiliar. It touches every customer touchpoint.
- Higher Customer Loyalty: Customer loyalty is the natural result of continuous positive experiences that customers have with your brand, these can be emotional experiences from the happiness they feel from buying your product or receiving exceptional customer service.
- Competitive Advantage in the Market: Your brand is what sets you apart from other brands in the marketplace. Having a strong brand gives your brand a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- More Word of Mouth: Your customers are your brand ambassadors. When your brand tells a genuine story and can be instantly recognized, it encourages your customers to repeat it to friends, family and even strangers.
- Higher Advertising Effectiveness: Your customer knows that your brand is essentially your guarantee, so any new products or services that come from a “strong brand” such as you will be met with curiosity and intrigue.
- Higher Applicant Rates: When you see that there’s a brand that seems to be pioneering in the marketplace, you’re likely to be interested in applying for their positions. Everyone loves having strong brands on their CV.
- Enhanced Employee Motivation: Working for a strong brand encourages positive employee engagement and mindset because they will feel as though they are working for and towards something grand which will bring them joy in work and life.
- Decrease in Price Sensitivity: The power of a strong brand is that you will be able to charge higher prices for your products and services because people KNOW that you’re a great and well known brand and that’s enough of a reason for them to buy.
ABOUT DIGITAL PRACTICE
Led by Marketing expert, Muireann Fitzmaurice, DigitalPractice.ie is a social media agency that create branded social media content for professional practice owners. It is a subscription service that provides physiotherapy-based content to the practice owner on a monthly basis that can be used on all social media channels. Saving you time and headspace each month to concentrate on other areas of the business.