A catchy slogan is a great asset to have. A few words to make a big impact. You can use it as a tagline in your social media bios, website headers and footers, brochures. A good slogan is short, catchy, and makes a strong impression.
Here are some ways to approach writing a slogan of your own:
1. Your claim: Bounty: “The Quicker Picker Upper”
2. Metaphorical: Redbull: “Redbull gives you wings.”
3. Inspired by your customer’s attitude: “Nike: “Just do it.”
4. Labels: L’Oréal Paris: “Because You’re Worth It.”
5. Rhyme: Folgers Coffee: “The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup.”
6. Literal Description: The New York Times: “All the News That’s Fit to Print”
Slogan Maker: https://www.shopify.ie/tools/slogan-maker?itcat=blog&itterm=215822345
ABOUT DIGITAL PRACTICE
Led by Marketing expert, Muireann Fitzmaurice, DigitalPractice.ie is a social media agency that create branded social media content for professional practice owners. It is a subscription service that provides physiotherapy-based content to the practice owner on a monthly basis that can be used on all social media channels. Saving you time and headspace each month to concentrate on other areas of the business.