There is no right answer to this question but the shorter the better!
What are the most common challenges when writing a blog?
- Lack of time
- Lack of Focus.
- Issues With Content Quality And Frequency.
- Fear of Publishing / Perfectionism.
Great thing is that people do not have the time to read a long blog. What they want is quick content that will help them solve a problem or make their life better in some way.
We recommend the following structure of a good story:
- Create a strong HEADLINE
- Propose the CHALLENGE facing a certain TARGET AUDIENCE
- Propose the SOLUTION to the problem
Typical Blogs can be anywhere from 200 to 1500 words. We recommend that less is more! Integrating video with your blog can really help make it more interesting and dynamic.
Here are some tips for writing a great blog
Brainstorm Content Ideas
- Take note of the most common questions your patients ask you
- Take note of the most common issues faced by your patients
- Look at articles from ISCP and CSP magazines for inspiration and do your own take
Brainstorm Great Titles
Here are some handy links to help you brainstorm a great Title using Blog Title Generators
- Blog Ideas Generator (hubspot.com)
- Portent’s Content Idea Generator – Instant Blog Topic Inspiration
- Blog Ideas Generator – Find the best blog post idea in 2020 (buildyourownblog.net)
Book Time in Your Diary
Stop thinking about it and Just do it! You know that blogs are great for helping you with your SEO so create space in your diary where you write content that would be really helpful and valuable for your clients. So then the next time a patient asks you about a certain pain or condition you can say “You can check out my website for that, I have a great blog on exactly that issue!”.
ABOUT DIGITAL PRACTICE
Led by Marketing expert, Muireann Fitzmaurice, DigitalPractice.ie is a social media agency that create branded social media content for professional practice owners. It is a subscription service that provides physiotherapy-based content to the practice owner on a monthly basis that can be used on all social media channels. Saving you time and headspace each month to concentrate on other areas of the business.