Video marketing is a huge trend in marketing as a result of social media. It is not a fad and it can be a powerful tool for a Physiotherapy clinic to use across their marketing channels.
There is a couple of different places you can use videos to great effect:
- Social Media i.e. Facebook/Instagram Stories
- Social Media posts across all channels
- Video introductions on your website
- Video Testimonials on your website
- Library of content for your patients to refer to in a private area on your website e.g. www.physiopracticeXYZ,ie/neckpainexcercises
- Creating Vlogs rather than Blogs on your website i.e. instead of writing a text blog you are creating a video version
- Creating a YouTube channel of videos
While most physios recognize the power and influence of video there can be resistance to seeing yourself on video. There are four approaches to that you can take:
- Do not do any, lose out on potential engagement and be ok with that😊
- Get someone else to do it with your direction
- Do it yourself but keep yourself out of the frame i.e. not talking directly to camera
- Go full throttle, bite the bullet and you will get used to it!
Whichever tactic you use, if you have the inkling that you should be using video – just do it!
ABOUT DIGITAL PRACTICE
Led by Marketing expert, Muireann Fitzmaurice, DigitalPractice.ie is a digital and social media agency that create branded social media content for professional practice owners. It is a subscription service that provides physiotherapy-based content to the practice owner on a monthly basis that can be used on all social media channels. Saving you time and headspace each month to concentrate on other areas of the business. We also design beautiful websites for Physiotherapy Practice owners.