Your practice website design is important as it is often the first point of contact you have with a new patient. The right content can convert those into booked consultations.
Just as you clean the practice at the end of each day you want to keep your website neat and tidy so the patient ALWAYS has a pleasant experience of your practice online.
What are the elements of good website design?
- Clear and simple navigation
- Plenty of white space
- Strong photography
- Content that is written with the client (i.e. answering their questions)
- Testimonials to show your clients social proof
- Blog to keep your website up to date and provide valuable content
- Simple booking system with minimum clicks to purchase
- Call to action on every page (i.e. book now / call us / email us etc.)
ABOUT DIGITAL PRACTICE
Led by Marketing expert, Muireann Fitzmaurice, DigitalPractice.ie is a social media agency that create branded social media content for professional practice owners. It is a subscription service that provides physiotherapy-based content to the practice owner on a monthly basis that can be used on all social media channels. Saving you time and headspace each month to concentrate on other areas of the business.