When it comes to marketing ideas, there are so many different avenues that you can take. In this blog post, we are going to outline some versatile marketing approaches that you physiotherapy practice can take advantage of!
Cause marketing is a type of corporate social responsibility marketing. A lot of physios sponsor local events or charities as they have been asked by people locally or have known someone in the charity. However, if you are going to spend money on marketing via Good Causes it is worth taking a step back and having a good and long think about what you and your practice stand for and what means most to you. What would represent and reinforce the values of your practice? For example, if saving the planet and protecting the environment is something that means a lot to you, you can advertise that for every new patient, you will plant a tree or detail ways you will reduce your carbon footprint. No matter what cause or charity you end up supporting, cause marketing goes far beyond just making people aware of your brand, people love knowing that businesses care about something other than themselves so there’s really no way you can go wrong with this approach!
Event marketing is a strategy many marketers and businesses use to promote their brand, product, or service with in-person or live engagement. These events can be online or offline, and companies can participate as hosts, participants or sponsors. So why not join an event or create your own to get people in the area aware of your brand. During covid times, you can have a webinar for local groups or organisations. There are many benefits of event marketing such as getting social media promotions and brand exposure, reaching a targeted audience and increasing sales.
What is Facebook Remarketing Pixel?
Have you noticed that after you visit a website or product, you start seeing their ads on Facebook? This is called remarketing or retargeting. Those websites use Facebook’s retargeting technology, commonly known as Facebook Pixel. This pixel allows facebook to retarget people visiting your website through facebook ads. The retargeting pixel doesn’t add anything visible to your site, it simply sends a browser cookie to your visitors. In short, Facebook Pixel is like Google Analytics for Facebook ads!
Why Use a Facebook Retargeting Pixel?
There are many benefits to using facebook remarketing pixel.
You can use the pixel to:
- Make sure that your ads are shown to the right people. You can find new customers, or people who have visited a specific page or taken a desired action on your website. It lets you better target your ads and see how effective they are at turning clicks into sales.
- Drive more sales. You can set up automatic bidding to reach people who are more likely to take an action that you care about, such as making a purchase or signing up to your mailing list..
- Measure the results of your ads. Better understand the effect of your ads by measuring what happens when people see them.
Creating a Facebook Retargeting Pixel
- Go to Events Manager.
2. Click Continue Pixel Setup and you will be asked to choose how you want to install pixel code. Read and information and select the best method for your website.
3. We used a partner integration. (WordPress)
4. The next step is to download the Facebook Pixel Extension.
5. Go to your website’s wordpress dashboard and go to Plugins >> Add New.
6. Click continue and the next step is to upload and install the plugin.
7. Click Continue and Activate the Plugin.
8. Review Settings and save changes.
9. Next, Verify that your pixel is working by sending test traffic to your website.
10. Next, set up events, confirm, and voila! You’re all set up.
That’s all you need to do to add Facebook Pixel to WordPress.
Enjoy your remarketing, conversion tracking, and custom audiences!
ABOUT DIGITAL PRACTICE
Led by Marketing expert, Muireann Fitzmaurice, DigitalPractice.ie is a social media agency that create branded social media content for professional practice owners. It is a subscription service that provides physiotherapy-based content to the practice owner on a monthly basis that can be used on all social media channels. Saving you time and headspace each month to concentrate on other areas of the business.